Maintenance and Support
Maintenance and support is an essential part of software development process. We have wide experience in providing support and maintenance services to
companies from different business segments. The customer is guaranteed to get qualified assistance in resolving any problems in short terms; all processes,
documents and reports are developed and maintained in accordance with ISO standards.
It is highly recommended to implement software upgrades to stay on the competitive level. We offer you quality cost-effective software maintenance and
support as a part of full software life-cycle services. We have developed comprehensive software maintenance and update strategy to best meet the quickly
changing market demands. With our maintenance and support services you receive competent guidance to become a best-run online business. Within the framework
of our support and maintenance services we offer:
- Diagnosis and problem fixing
- Day-to-day system operation support
- Technical consultations
- Regular system updates
We also offer performance optimization as a part of our maintenance and support program. The investments in performance optimization can save your money spent on hardware
upgrades and/or application re-development. It will also greatly improves the level of your customer satisfaction due to faster response times of your application. The main
steps of the performance optimization strategy we stick to are:
- Analyze the logical and physical application architecture and the main dataflows to identify potential bottlenecks. This is quite theoretical step.
- Measure the current performance level in the potential bottlenecks identifed in the first step. This step involves using some profiling tools and pefrormace
counter counters. As a result we have a list of real routines/components having performance issues.
- Assessing the performance optimization effects and the amount of work needed to optimize particular item from the list we got on the previous step.
This is where a decision should be made for each item whether to optimize this item or to leave it or to make an appropriate hardware upgrade.
- Optimize each item according to the priorites set on the previous step. This step may include but not limited to the following actions:
- Database optimization - building indexes, query rewriting, database logical and/or physical stucture changes.
- Data access stategy optimization - data accessing and caching strategy in order to reduce the number and amount of data to be accessed.
- Business logic optimization - this includes some code refactoring in order to optimize the memory and CPU usage.
- Output HTML optimization (for web application) - code refactoring in order to reduce the size of output HTML and the data submitting to the forms.
We analyze each situation thoroughly and offer you the most cost-effective solution without sacrificing value, quality, or time.
Software testing and quality assurance
Quality assurance testing is a necessary and important process during software development.
It is oriented towards uncovering potential problems under controlled test conditions, before software problems become serious issues with the product.
Properly organized testing process will save your time and money spent on the development. The team of QA specialists at Creatheca will perform accurate
analysis to locate problems across the whole software life-cycle, including design, implementation, and deployment. Thus our quality assurance team is
involved in the project activities from early stages of product development up to the release date and future maintenance.
Our Quality assurance team performs:
- Functional testing: our team checks products features to ensure if they comply with functional specifications.
- UI testing: we check UI to decide if it interacts correctly with the end user.
- Security testing: we determine if your information system protects data and maintains functionality as implied.
- Performance testing: with the help of automated test tools our performance specialists evaluates whether your system complies with the determined performance requirements.
- Regression testing: with regression testing it is possible to ensure that no new errors appeared in the product when some changes were made in the existing functionality.
- Automated testing: using automated testing tools helps to save time, reduce costs when developing and supporting large and long-term projects.